This document is an electronic record in terms of Information Technology Act, 2000 and rules there under as applicable and the amended provisions pertaining to electronic records in various statutes as amended by the Information Technology Act, 2000. This electronic record is generated by a computer system and does not require any physical or digital signatures.
The domain name www.oceaniss.com (hereinafter referred to as "Website") is owned by Oceaniss a company incorporated under the Companies Act, 1956 with its registered office at 8B Sett Minar, 16A, Peddar Road,_Mumbai 26 , India (hereinafter referred to as “Oceaniss”).
"www.oceaniss.com" or "website" means the online shopping platform and the services provided by it and its affiliates owned and operated by us.
"Product/Products" means and includes any goods/merchandise/products/services/offers/display items that are uploaded /showcased/displayed by Oceaniss on its website at www.oceaniss.com and the related description, information, procedure, processes, warranties, delivery schedule, etc.
Use of the Website is available only to persons who can form legally binding contracts under Indian Contract Act, 1872. Persons who are "incompetent to contract" within the meaning of the Indian Contract Act, 1872 including minors, un-discharged insolvents etc. are not eligible to use the Website. If you are a minor i.e. under the age of 18 years, you shall not register as a User of the Oceaniss website and shall not transact on or use the website. As a minor if you wish to use or transact on website, such use or transaction may be made by your legal guardian or parents on the Website. Oceaniss reserves the right to terminate your membership and / or refuse to provide you with access to the Website if it is brought to Oceaniss’s notice or if it is discovered that you are under the age of 18 years.
Your Account and Registration Obligations
When You use the Website or send emails or other data, information or communication to us, You agree and understand that You are communicating with Us through electronic records and You consent to receive communications via electronic records from Us periodically and as and when required. We may communicate with you by email or by such other mode of communication, electronic or otherwise.
Platform for Transaction and Communication
The Website or the webpage of Oceaniss on affiliate websites are platforms that Users may utilize to meet and interact with one another for their transactions. Oceaniss is not and cannot be a party to or control in any manner any transaction between the Website’s Users. In such transactions, it is to be noted that,
1. All commercial/contractual terms are offered by and agreed to between buyers and sellers alone. The commercial/contractual terms include without limitation price, shipping costs, payment methods, payment terms, date, period and mode of delivery, warranties related to products and services and after sales services related to products and services. Oceaniss does not have any control or does not determine or advise or in any way involve itself in the offering or acceptance of such commercial/contractual terms between the buyers and sellers.
2. Oceaniss does not make any representation or Warranty as to specifics (such as quality, value, salability, etc) of the products or services proposed to be sold or offered to be sold or purchased. Oceaniss does not implicitly or explicitly support or endorse the sale or purchase of any products or services. Oceaniss accepts no liability for any errors or omissions, whether on behalf of itself or third parties.
3. Oceaniss is not responsible for any non-performance or breach of any contract entered into between buyers and sellers. Oceaniss cannot and does not guarantee that the concerned buyers and/or sellers will perform any of these transactions. Oceaniss shall not and is not required to mediate or resolve any dispute or disagreement between buyers and sellers.
4. Oceaniss does not make any representation or warranty as to the item-specifics (such as legal title, creditworthiness, identity, etc) of any of its Users. You are advised to independently verify the bona fides of any particular User that You choose to deal with on the Website or the webpage of Oceaniss on affiliate websites and use Your best judgment in that behalf.
5. Oceaniss does not at any point of time during any transaction between buyer and seller on the come into or take possession of any of the products or services offered by Seller nor does it at any point gain title to or have any rights or claims over the products or services offered by Seller to Buyer.
6. At no time shall Oceaniss hold any right, title or interest over the products nor shall Oceaniss have any obligations or liabilities in respect of such contract entered into between Buyers and Sellers. Oceaniss is not responsible for unsatisfactory or delayed performance of services or damages or delays as a result of products which are out of stock, unavailable or back ordered.
7. The Website or the webpage of Oceaniss on affiliate websites are only platforms that can be utilized by Users to reach a larger base to buy and sell products or services. It is a platform for communication and it is agreed that the contract for sale of any of the products or services shall be a strictly bipartite contract between the seller and the buyer. At no time shall Oceaniss hold any any right, title or interest over the products nor shall Oceaniss have any obligations or liabilities in respect of such contract. Oceaniss is not responsible for unsatisfactory or delayed performance of services or damages or delays as a result of products which are out of stock, unavailableor back ordered.
8. You shall independently agree upon the manner and terms and conditions of delivery, payment, insurance etc. with the seller(s) that You transact with.
9. You release and indemnify Oceaniss and/or any of its officers and representatives from any cost, damage, liability or other consequence of any of the actions of the Users of the Website or the webpage of Oceaniss on affiliate websites and specifically waive any claims that you may have in this behalf under any applicable law. Notwithstanding its reasonable efforts in that behalf, Oceaniss cannot take responsibility or control the information provided by other Users which is made available on the Website or the webpage of Oceaniss on affiliate websites. You may find other User's information to be offensive, harmful, inconsistent, inaccurate, or deceptive. Please use caution and practice safe trading when using the Website or the webpage of Oceaniss on affiliate websites.
Please note that there could be risks in dealing with underage persons or people acting under false pretence.
Membership on the Website is free for buyers. Oceaniss does not charge any fee for browsing and buying on the Website. Oceaniss reserves the right to change its Fee Policy from time to time. In particular, Oceaniss may at its sole discretion introduce new services and modify some or all of the existing services offered on the Website. In such an event Oceaniss reserves the right to introduce fees for the new services offered or amend/introduce fees for existing services, as the case may be. Changes to the Fee Policy shall be posted on the Website and such changes shall automatically become effective immediately after they are posted on the Website. Unless otherwise stated, all fees shall be quoted in Indian Rupees. You shall be solely responsible for compliance of all applicable laws including those in India for making payments to Oceaniss.
Use of the Website
You agree, undertake and confirm that Your use of Website shall be strictly governed by the following binding principles:
1. You shall not host, display, upload, modify, publish, transmit, update or share any information which:
(a) belongs to another person and to which You does not have any right to;
(b) is grossly harmful, harassing, blasphemous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, paedophilic, libellous, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically objectionable, disparaging, relating or encouraging money laundering or gambling, or otherwise unlawful in any manner whatever; or unlawfully threatening or unlawfully harassing including but not limited to "indecent representation of women" within the meaning of the Indecent Representation of Women (Prohibition) Act, 1986;
(c) is misleading in any way;
(d) is patently offensive to the online community, such as sexually explicit content, or content that promotes obscenity, paedophilia, racism, bigotry, hatred or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual;
(e) harasses or advocates harassment of another person;
(f) involves the transmission of "junk mail”, "chain letters”, or unsolicited mass mailing or "spamming";
(g) promotes illegal activities or conduct that is abusive, threatening, obscene, defamatory or libellous;
(h) infringes upon or violates any third party's rights [including, but not limited to, intellectual property rights, rights of privacy (including without limitation unauthorized disclosure of a person's name, email address, physical address or phone number) or rights of publicity];
(i) promotes an illegal or unauthorized copy of another person's copyrighted work (see "Copyright complaint" below for instructions on how to lodge a complaint about uploaded copyrighted material), such as providing pirated computer programs or links to them, providing information to circumvent manufacture-installed copy-protect devices, or providing pirated music or links to pirated music files;
(j) contains restricted or password-only access pages, or hidden pages or images (those not linked to or from another accessible page);
(k) provides material that exploits people in a sexual, violent or otherwise inappropriate manner or solicits personal information from anyone;
(l) provides instructional information about illegal activities such as making or buying illegal weapons, violating someone's privacy, or providing or creating computer viruses;
(m) contains video, photographs, or images of another person (with a minor or an adult).
(n) tries to gain unauthorized access or exceeds the scope of authorized access to the Website or to profiles, blogs, communities, account information, bulletins, friend request, or other areas of the Website or solicits passwords or personal identifying information for commercial or unlawful purposes from other users;
(p) solicits gambling or engages in any gambling activity which We, in Our sole discretion, believes is or could be construed as being illegal;
(q) interferes with another USER's use and enjoyment of the Website or any other individual's User and enjoyment of similar services;
(s) harm minors in any way;
(t) infringes any patent, trademark, copyright or other proprietary rights or third party’s trade secrets or rights of publicity or privacy or shall not be fraudulent orinvolve the sale of counterfeit or stolen products;
(u) violates any law for the time being in force;
(v) deceives or misleads the addressee/ users about the origin of such messages or communicates any information which is grossly offensive or menacing innature;
(w) impersonate another person;
(x) contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer resource; or contains any trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots, easter eggs or other computer programming routines that may damage, detrimentally interfere with, diminish value of, surreptitiously intercept or expropriate any system, data or personal information;
(y) threatens the unity, integrity, defence, security or sovereignty of India, friendly relations with foreign states, or public order or causes incitement to the commission of any cognizable offence or prevents investigation of any offence or is insulting any other nation.
(z) be false, inaccurate or misleading;
(aa) directly or indirectly, offer, attempt to offer, trade or attempt to trade in any item, the dealing of which is prohibited or restricted in any manner under the provisions of any applicable law, rule, regulation or guideline for the time being in force.
(ab) create liability for Us or cause Us to lose (in whole or in part) the services of Our internet service provider (“ISPs”) or other suppliers;
2. You shall not use any “deep-link”, “page-scrape”, “robot”, “spider” or other automatic device, program, algorithm or methodology, or any similar or equivalent manual process, to access, acquire, copy or monitor any portion of the Website or any Content, or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the Website or any Content, to obtain or attempt to obtain any materials, documents or information through any means not purposely made available through the Website. We reserve Our right to bar any such activity.
3. You shall not attempt to gain unauthorized access to any portion or feature of the Website, or any other systems or networks connected to the Website or to any server, computer, network, or to any of the services offered on or through the Website, by hacking, password “mining” or any other illegitimate means.
4. You shall not probe, scan or test the vulnerability of the Website or any network connected to the Website nor breach the security or authentication measures on the Website or any network connected to the Website. You may not reverse look-up, trace or seek to trace any information on any other User of or visitor to Website, or any other customer, including any account on the Website not owned by You, to its source, or exploit the Website or any service or information made available or offered by or through the Website, in any way where the purpose is to reveal any information, including but not limited to personal identification or information, other than Your own information, as provided for by the Website.
5. You shall not make any negative, denigrating or defamatory statement(s) or comment(s) about Us or the brand name or domain name used by Us including the terms Oceaniss, oceaniss.com, or otherwise engage in any conduct or action that might tarnish the image or reputation, of Oceaniss or sellers on platform or otherwise tarnish or dilute any Oceaniss’s trade or service marks, trade name and/or goodwill associated with such trade or service marks, trade name as may be owned or used by us. You agree that You will not take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the infrastructure of the Website or Oceaniss’s systems or networks, or any systems or networks connected to Oceaniss.
6. You agree not to use any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Website or any transaction being conducted on the Website, or with any other person’s use of the Website.
7. You may not forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any message or transmittal You send to Us on or through the Website or any service offered on or through the Website. You may not pretend that You are, or that You represent, someone else, or impersonate any other individual or entity.
9. You shall at all times ensure full compliance with the applicable provisions of the Information Technology Act, 2000 and rules thereunder as applicable and as amended from time to time and also all applicable Domestic laws, rules and regulations (including the provisions of any applicable Exchange Control Laws or Regulations in Force) and International Laws, Foreign Exchange Laws, Statutes, Ordinances and Regulations (including, but not limited to Sales Tax/VAT, Income Tax, Octroi, Service Tax, Central Excise, Custom Duty, Local Levies) regarding Your use of Our service and Your listing, purchase, solicitation of offers to purchase, and sale of products or services. You shall not engage in any transaction in an item or service, which is prohibited by the provisions of any applicable law including exchange control laws or regulations for the time being in force.
11. From time to time, You shall be responsible for providing information relating to the products or services proposed to be sold by You. In this connection, You undertake that all such information shall be accurate in all respects. You shall not exaggerate or over emphasize the attributes of such products or services so as to mislead other Users in any manner.
13. Your correspondence or business dealings with, or participation in promotions of, advertisers found on or through the Website, including payment and delivery of related products or services, and any other terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with such dealings, are solely between You and such advertiser. We shall not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage of any sort incurred as the result of any such dealings or as the result of the presence of such advertisers on the Website.
14. It is possible that other users (including unauthorized users or “hackers”) may post or transmit offensive or obscene materials on the Website and that You may be involuntarily exposed to such offensive and obscene materials. It also is possible for others to obtain personal information about You due to your use of the Website, and that the recipient may use such information to harass or injure You. We does not approve of such unauthorized uses, but by using the Website You acknowledge and agree that We are not responsible for the use of any personal information that You publicly disclose or share with others on the Website. Please carefully select the type of information that You publicly disclose or share with others on the Website.
15. Oceaniss shall have all the rights to take necessary action and claim damages that may occur due to your involvement/participation in any way on your own or through group/s of people, intentionally or unintentionally in DoS/DDoS (Distributed Denial of Services).
Contents Posted on Site
You may use information on the products and services purposely made available on the Website for downloading, provided that You (1) do not remove any proprietary notice language in all copies of such documents, (2) use such information only for your personal, non-commercial informational purpose and do not copy or post such information on any networked computer or broadcast it in any media, (3) make no modifications to any such information, and (4) do not make any additional representations or warranties relating to such documents.
Risk of Loss
All items purchased from www.oceaniss.com are made pursuant to a shipment contract. This means that the risk of loss and title for such items pass to you upon the delivery to the carrier by the vendor, merchant, affiliate or manufacturer.
www.oceaniss.com and its affiliates attempt to be as accurate as possible. However, www.oceaniss.com does not warrant that product descriptions or other content or prices/amounts of this site is accurate, complete, reliable, current, or error-free. If a product offered by www.oceaniss.com itself is not as described, your sole remedy is to return it in unused condition
Disclaimer of warranties and limitation of liability
This service has been made available to use by www.oceaniss.com only as a matter of convenience.
This Website, all the materials and products (including but not limited to software) and services, included on or otherwise made available to You through this site are provided on “as is” and “as available” basis without any representation or warranties, express or implied except otherwise specified in writing. Without prejudice to the forgoing paragraph, Oceaniss does not warrant that this Website will be constantly available, or available at all. www.oceaniss.com shall not be liable for:
• Any damages of any kind arising from the use of this site, including, but not limited to any direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, and consequential damages.
• Maintaining the confidentiality of information provided by the User although our current practice is to ensure commercially reasonable efforts to maintain such confidentiality. It is also clearly understood by the User that all warranties and after sales services, implied or express, take place directly between the vendors and the User/buyer/customer and the terms of sale by the vendor.
• Any damage suffered by Users from use of the services on this site. This without limitation includes loss of revenue/data resulting from delays, non-deliveries, missed deliveries, or service interruptions as may occur because of any act / omission of the vendor or www.oceaniss.com. This disclaimer of liability also applies to any damages or injury caused by any failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus, communication line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, alteration of, or use of record, whether for breach of contract, tortuous behaviour, negligence, or under any other cause of action.
• www.oceaniss.com assumes no liability whatsoever for any monetary or other damage suffered by you on account of the delay, failure, interruption, or corruption of any data or other information transmitted in connection with use of the Website and any interruption or errors in the operation of the Website.
• User agrees and acknowledges that User shall be solely responsible for User's conduct and that www.oceaniss.com reserves the right to terminate your rights to use the service forthwith, without any liability, notwithstanding penal provisions under the Indian cyber laws or any other allied laws enacted by the government of India or any other statutory, legislative or regulatory authority authorized in this regard from time to time or any international law or convention.
• In no event shall www.oceaniss.com, its affiliates, employees, agents, consultants, contracted companies be liable for any direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, special or consequential damages or for any damages whatsoever including, without limitation, damages for loss of use, data or profits, arising out of or in any way connected with the use or performance of the www.oceaniss.com sites/services for interrupted communications, delay, lost data or lost profits arising out of or in connection with this agreement.
• www.oceaniss.com shall not be liable for any delay or non-delivery of purchased goods due to force majeure reason like floods, fires, wars, acts of God or any cause that is beyond the control of www.oceaniss.com.
• All prices, unless indicated otherwise are in Indian Rupees. The availability of products is subject to change without prior notice at the sole discretion of www.oceaniss.com and orders can be cancelled if the product goes out of stock, www.oceaniss.com reserves the right to refuse or cancel any order placed for a product that is listed at an incorrect price which may be higher or lower than published. This shall be regardless of whether the order has been confirmed and/or payment been levied via credit card or cheque or otherwise. In the event the payment has been processed by www.oceaniss.com the refund amount shall be credited to your credit card account and duly notified to you by email or sent by cheque.
• In a credit/debit card transaction, you must use a credit /debit card that is issued in the name of the User. www.oceaniss.com will not be liable for any credit/debit card fraud because of the card being used fraudulently. The liability to use a credit/debit card or a net banking transaction fraudulently will be on the User and the onus to 'prove otherwise' shall be exclusively on the User.
• In the event that a non-delivery occurs on account of a mistake by you (i.e. wrong name or address) any extra cost incurred by www.oceaniss.com for re-delivery shall be claimed from the User placing the order.
• All products are duly screened and assured by oceaniss to ensure that the products are of the standard, quality, composition, style or model that they represent and as displayed on www.oceaniss.com on behalf of the vendor/merchant/affiliate. All and any additional information/description, etc. for a product that is displayed/showcased on www.oceaniss.com is supplied by the vendor/merchant/affiliate/manufacturer. www.oceaniss.com does not take any responsibility for any incorrect or error in the display/showcase of such information.
• The colour of products displayed/showcased on the Website and the product purchased by the User/Buyer may be subject to slight variation, as the colour of products displayed/showcased on the Website is subject to the colour as reflected on the computer screens of the User/buyer.
• Presently, the service(s) of www.oceaniss.com Shopping are being offered free. However, www.oceaniss.com reserves the right to charge a fee for any or such facilities or freight or handling charges or shipping charges or statutory taxes as per the terms of the buyer/seller. www.oceaniss.com and its affiliates reserve the right to cancel orders for the product in their sole discretion for any reason which can include but not limited to, the product being out of stock, or for any other reason without intimation to the User.
• Use of the www.oceaniss.com website is available only to persons who can form legally binding contracts under Indian Contract Act, 1872. Persons who are "incompetent to contract" within the meaning of the Indian Contract Act, 1872 including minors, un-discharged insolvents etc. are not eligible to use the www.oceaniss.com website. If you are a minor i.e. under the age of 18 years, you shall not register as a member of the www.oceaniss.com website and shall not purchase any items. As a minor if you wish to purchase an item, such purchase may be made by your legal guardian or parents who have registered as users of the www.oceaniss.com website or can use the www.oceaniss.com website as a Guest User. www.oceaniss.com reserves the right to terminate your registration and refuse to provide you with access to the www.oceaniss.com website if it is brought to www.oceaniss.com’s notice or if it is discovered that you are under the age of 18 years. If you are registering as a business entity, you represent that you are duly authorized by the business entity to accept these Terms & Conditions/User Agreement and you have the authority to bind that business entity to these Terms & Conditions/User Agreement.
• You will be required to enter a valid phone number while placing an order on the Website. By registering Your phone number with us, You consent to be contacted by Us via phone calls and/or SMS notifications, in case of any order or shipment or delivery related updates. We will not use your personal information to initiate any promotional phone calls or SMS.
• Before shipping / delivering your order to you, you may be requested to provide supporting documents (including but not limited to Govt. issued ID and address proof) to establish the ownership of the payment instrument used by you for your purchase. This is done in the interest of providing a safe online shopping environment to Our Users.
• All payments made against the purchases/services on Website by you shall be compulsorily in Indian Rupees acceptable in the Republic of India. Website will not facilitate transaction with respect to any other form of currency with respect to the purchases made on Website.
• You, as a Buyer, understand that upon initiating a Transaction You are entering into a legally binding and enforceable contract to purchase the products and /or services using the Payment Facility, and You shall pay the Transaction Price through Your Issuing Bank using Payment Facility.
• Except for Cash On Delivery transaction, refund, if any, shall be made at the same Issuing Bank from where Transaction Price was received.
• For Cash On Delivery transactions, refunds, if any, will be made via demand draft in favour of the Buyer (As per registration details provided by the Buyer)
• Refund shall be made in Indian Rupees only and shall be equivalent to the Transaction Price received in Indian Rupees.
• For electronics payments, refund shall be made through payment facility using NEFT / RTGS or any other online banking / electronic funds transfer system approved by Reserve Bank India (RBI).
• Oceaniss reserves the right to impose limits on the number of Transactions or Transaction Price which Oceaniss may receive from on an individual Valid Credit/Debit/ Cash Card / Valid Bank Account/ and such other infrastructure or any other financial instrument directly or indirectly through payment aggregator or through any such facility authorized by Reserve Bank of India to provide enabling support facility for collection and remittance of payment or by an individual Buyer during any time period, and reserves the right to refuse to process Transactions exceeding such limit.
• Oceaniss reserves the right to refuse to process Transactions by Buyers with a prior history of questionable charges including without limitation breach of any agreements by Buyer with Oceaniss or breach/violation of any law or any charges imposed by Issuing Bank or breach of any policy.
• Oceaniss may do such checks as it deems fit of Buyers, and as a result of such check if Oceaniss is not satisfied with the creditability of the Buyer or genuineness of the Transaction, it will have the right to reject the Buyers commitment to pay Transaction Price.
• Oceaniss may delay notifying the payment confirmation i.e. informing Seller to Dispatch, if Oceaniss deems suspicious or for Buyers conducting high transaction volumes to ensure safety of the Transaction and Transaction Price. In addition, Oceaniss may hold Transaction Price and Oceaniss may not inform Seller to Dispatch or remit Transaction Price to law enforcement officials (instead of refunding the same to Buyer) at the request of law enforcement officials or in the event theBuyer is engaged in any form of illegal activity.
Compliance with Laws:
9. All Users shall comply with all the applicable laws (including without limitation Foreign Exchange Management Act, 1999 and the rules made and notifications issued there under and the Exchange Control Manual as may be issued by Reserve Bank of India from time to time, Customs Act, Information and Technology Act, 2000 as amended by the Information Technology (Amendment) Act 2008, Prevention of Money Laundering Act, 2002 and the rules made thereunder, Foreign Contribution Regulation Act, 1976 and the rules made there under, Income Tax Act, 1961 and the rules made there under, Export Import Policy of government of India) applicable to them respectively for using Payment Facility and Oceaniss Website.
Definition: ‘Return’ is defined as the action of giving back the item purchased by the Buyer to Oceaniss on the Oceaniss website. Following situations may arise:
1. Item was defective
2. Item was damaged during the Shipping
3. Products was / were missing
4. Wrong item was sent by the Seller
You can return your purchase* within 7 days from the date of Invoice by placing a call to the helpline number mentioned hereinbelow. You will need to ensure that the item reaches us safely, intact with all its seals and trappings (boxes, bags, tags, stickers etc.). Please retain a copy of the invoice and send the original invoice with the item. On inspecting the returned item, we will process refund of the entire amount you have paid, excluding taxes. For any further clarifications do not hesitate to get in touch with our customer relations on our helpline.
We encourage the Buyer to review the listing before making the purchase decision. In case Buyer orders a wrong item, Buyer shall not be entitled to any return/refund. The package, including the return/exchange form, must be sent via a prepaid, insured and traceable method to ensure a safe and documented delivery. The delivery is to be made to the registered office address as mentioned hereinbelow.
* In the interest of your personal health, hygiene and safety, we will be unable to accept returns on swimwear and suncare products.
Cancellation of order
You can cancel your order before the product has been shipped by placing a call to our helpline. Your entire order amount will be refunded.
In case your product has been shipped but has not yet been delivered, to cancel Contact Us. Unfortunately, an order cannot be cancelled in case a delivery has already been made
Once you request the cancellation of item(s) in your order, it will take us a maximum of 1-2 business days to cancel the order and initiate a refund, and it may take up to 7-10 business days for the respective banks to process the refund. You will be notified of the initiation of the refund. Please get in touch with the banks directly in case of any delays post confirmation of cancellation/refund by Oceaniss.
Please note that payment can be made only in India Rupees and all the above payment instruments must have been issued by entities operating in India and subject to Indian regulations.
Payment made by credit card or any other mode as mentioned above should be received by us on time. If for any reason we do not receive payment from the credit card issuer or any agent involved in any of the above payment modes, You agree that you shall pay all amounts due upon demand by us.
Jurisdictional Issues/Sale in India Only
Unless otherwise specified, the material on the Website is presented solely for the purpose of sale in India. Oceaniss make no representation that materials in the Website are appropriate or available for use in other locations/Countries other than India. Those who choose to access this site from other locations/Countries other than India do so on their own initiative and Oceaniss is not responsible for supply of products/refund for the products ordered from other locations/Countries other than India, compliance with local laws, if and to the extent local laws are applicable.
Trademark, Copyright and Restriction
This site is controlled and operated by Oceaniss. All material on this site, including images, illustrations, audio clips, and video clips, are protected by copyrights, trademarks, and other intellectual property rights. Material on Website is solely for Your personal, non-commercial use. You must not copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute such material in any way, including by email or other electronic means and whether directly or indirectly and You must not assist any other person to do so. Without the prior written consent of the owner, modification of the materials, use of the materials on any other website or networked computer environment or use of the materials for any purpose other than personal, non-commercial use is a violation of the copyrights, trademarks and other proprietary rights, and is prohibited. Any use for which You receive any remuneration, whether in money or otherwise, is a commercial use for the purposes of this clause.
Oceaniss respects the intellectual property of others. In case You feel that Your Trademark has been infringed, You can write to Oceaniss at email@example.com.
Oceaniss we do not warrant that Product description or other content of this Website is accurate, complete, reliable, current, or error-free and assumes no liability in this regard
Limitation of Liability
Please send any questions or comments (including all inquiries unrelated to copyright infringement) regarding this Website to firstname.lastname@example.org
In accordance with Information Technology Act 2000 and rules made there under, the name and contact details of the Grievance Officer are provided below:
8B Sett Minar, 16A, Peddar Road, Mumbai 26, India.
Phone: +91 8879657999
Time: 10.00am – 6.00pm
Oceaniss prohibits the use of language that is racist, hateful, sexual or obscene in nature in a public area.
This policy extends to text within listings and all other areas of the site that another User may view. If the profane words are part of a title for the item being sold, we 'blur' out the bulk of the offending word with asterisks (i.e., s*** or f***).
Please report any violations of this policy to the correct area for review:
• Report offensive Display Names
• Report offensive language in a listing or otherwise
If a feedback comment; or any communication made between Users on the Website; or email communication between Users in relation to transactions conducted on Website contain profanity, please review Our feedback removal policy and submit a request for action/removal.
Disciplinary action may result in the indefinite suspension of a User's account, temporary suspension, or a formal warning.
Oceaniss will consider the circumstances of an alleged policy violation and the user's trading records before taking action.
Violations of this policy may result in a range of actions, including:
1. Limits placed on account privileges;
2. Loss of special status;
3. Account suspension.
Email Abuse & Threat Policy
Private communication, including email correspondence, is not regulated by Oceaniss. Oceaniss encourages its Users to be professional, courteous and respectful when communicating by email.
However, Oceaniss will investigate and can take action on certain types of unwanted emails that violate Oceaniss policies.
1. Threats of Bodily Harm – Oceaniss does not permit Users to send explicit threats of bodily harm.
2. Misuse of Oceaniss System – Oceaniss allows Users to facilitate transactions through the Oceaniss system, but will investigate any misuse of this service.
3. Spoof (Fake) email – Oceaniss will never ask you to provide sensitive information through email. In case you receive any spoof (fake) email, you are requested to report the same to Us through ‘Contact Us’ tab.
4. Spam (Unsolicited Commercial email) – Oceaniss’s spam policy applies only to unsolicited commercial messages sent by Oceaniss Users. Oceaniss Users are notallowed to send spam messages to other Users.
5. Offers to Buy or Sell Outside of Oceaniss – Oceaniss prohibits email offers to buy or sell listed products outside of the Oceaniss Website. Offers of this nature are a potential fraud risk.
6. Oceaniss policy prohibits user-to-user threats of physical harm via any method including, phone, email and on Our public message boards.
7. Violations of this policy may result in a range of actions, including:
• Limits on account privileges
• Account suspension
• Cancellation of listings
• Loss of special status
This document is an electronic record in terms of Information Technology Act, 2000 and the amended provisions pertaining to electronic records in various statutes as amended by the Information Technology Act, 2000. This electronic record is generated by a computer system and does not require any physical or digital signatures.